Sunday, August 13, 2017

A Collection of Oddities






































I'm off this week camping in Cape Cod, but I wanted to pop in for a bit and show you some of the recent finds that I've left behind. I've got big plans for those candle sticks. I might have to get all Christmassy with them. Why not, that month will be upon us before we know it! That clock has been hanging around forever, but I finally found a new insert for it at the ReStore, so it might be painted soon! I'm still trying to figure the perfect paint combo, but certainly, something that shows off all the little details. Maybe white and gray? That wooden chair back also has a plan that involves attaching it to a little wooden display box. I randomly set it up on top and thought wow, that looks awesome! I plan on spending the week painting rocks and making backgrounds for scrapbook pages. Oh, and recharging! I can't wait to spend a week looking at cedar shakes already installed on houses, checking out the beaches and spotting a whale!

I'll pop back in with some painted rocks...It's sweeping my county and you'll want to hear all about it!

1 comment:

  1. Great finds! I cannot wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!