Tuesday, August 1, 2017

My Peeps Layout for Another Freaking Scrappy





































Anne over at Another Freaking Scrappy wanted us to a use circle or circles in our layout for August. Since I was scrapping a photo of THE MAN and Lexi in Lake George, I opted to pull out some very old paper that had a lot of circles around the acorns and I cut a circular hole IN the actual layout and mounted my photo underneath it.





































Made me happy that circle! And because I didn't quite have a photo big enough, I added some of the green back in and used it as a good spot to put some flowers, leaves, and gold thread. So pretty! Love that shimmer!





































One of the stars of this page is that butterfly that Lizzy Hill gifted me. That color really worked well with my paper and my photo! Thanks Lizzy!

Well, I'm off. It's the first and there is a whole new month to wrangle! Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Mitra, really love the colours , a pretty layout and agree, the butterfly is perfect. Love everything about this
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your collages are just sooo beautiful and interesting... love this so much!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!