Tuesday, October 3, 2017

12 "Tags" of Christmas for the Funkie Junkie: Jar One





































Maybe some year I'll actually make tags, but as you can see, I opted to go with little glass jars. I have quite the collection of them. In fact, I have been hoarding this green one for quite a while. I think I got it at an after Christmas sale at Michaels, but certainly not last year...so it's nice they are out and ready to get prettied up!


Linda's tag inspired me of course to use a deer, but here's where her tag and my jar differ. My deer is Rudolf and doing a happy tag dance 'cause I'm super excited that the 12 Tags has started! I did also use pine trees. Lucky me I have quite the stash of Jolees to use up so I'll be making good use of them.





































Really like that vintage holly. Found that at the ReStore. Matches nicely with Rudolph's nose!

Well, I'm off! First "tag" done and dusted and for once I'm actually starting them when I should!

A huge thanks to Linda who hosts us for this challenge & runs the most amazing store called the Funkie Junkie that you really must check out! It's a must visit for crafters!

Come back and hang with me tomorrow, I have another CAPE COD page. Only one more to go and I'm officially caught up from the summer!

5 comments:

  1. Love your first "tag"!... Can't wait to start mine, but it probably won't be 'til the weekend... I can't stop thinking about it! Thank you again for "making" me play :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome baaaackkk, Mitra! So jazzed to have you playing along again this year. I'm a huge fan of these sweet little jars and it will be so much fun to see a new one every week. I'm loving the green one too - so perfect for Christmas. What a great start. Looking forward to the next 11 weeks.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really pretty Mitra! Love the color of green and that you used a white reindeer. He's splendidly perched atop this beauty! Big hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool! What a super way to interpret the challenge! Rad. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!